The 2022 Artist of Life Workbook is a guided journal to help you create your most intentional and successful year in 2022.
With 152 pages of questions & exercises for self discovery, self love, goal setting and more, the Artist of Life Workbook helps you stay focused and accountable towards making a positive, lasting change in your life.
A space to organize your dreams and goals, it's a tool to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
- A5 size: 8.3 x 5.9 x 1 in
- 151 pages of content (2022 Artist of Life Workbook). 33 empty pages for notes (22 lined, 11 dotted). 192 pages total.
- Covered in vegan leather
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Printed using FSC-certified 100 GSM mix paper and natural soybean ink
- Packaged in a 1000g white cardboard box made of recycled materials. Shipped in a cardboard box made of recycled materials.
This purchase includes a complimentary interactive PDF download of the 2022 Artist of Life Workbook.
Orders require up 1-3 business days for processing, then shipping estimates apply.
- Domestic orders: 3-8 business day
- International orders: 8-28 business days.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the US only.
International orders may be subject to customs processing + customs fees. We're unable to expedite a package held in customs. Processing times vary by country.
The customer is responsible for addressing customs fees. We cannot adjust or reimburse these charges to you. Fees vary by country.
A link to download your complimentary Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) PDF will be emailed to you when your print workbook ships.
- Goodbye 2021 – Reflect on your highlights and lessons learned in 2021 with compassion
- Hello 2022 – Envision all of the possibilities waiting for you in 2022
- Self Love – Build a solid foundation for growth through a loving relationship with yourself
- Mindset Refresh – Evaluate your current mindset and beliefs that might be holding you back
- Habit Design – Create a plan to commit to your ideal habits and break bad ones
- 2022 Goals – Get clear on your goals in the following areas: Dream Life, Health, Relationships, Career/School, Personal Growth, Money, Home, Creativity, and Spirituality
- Bucket List – Create a list of 100 fun things you want to do before 2023
- Ideal World – Consider how you can share your light and make a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey – Create a plan to stay on track and push past comparison and excuses
- Goal Book – Organize and review your goals every month and quarter with ease
- Year at a Glance – Outline a preview of the entire year ahead
- Self Reflection Wheel – Rate yourself on every area of your life to see which one(s) needs your attention
- Journaling Prompts – 29 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery