The 2022 Artist of Life Workbook is a guided journal to help you create your most intentional and successful year in 2022.
With 152 pages of questions & exercises for self discovery, self love, goal setting and more, the Artist of Life Workbook helps you stay focused and accountable towards making a positive, lasting change in your life.
A space to organize your dreams and goals, it's a tool to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
- A5 size: 8.3 x 5.9 x 1 in
- 151 pages of content (2022 Artist of Life Workbook). 33 empty pages for notes (22 lined, 11 dotted). 192 pages total.
- Covered in vegan leather
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Printed using FSC-certified 100 GSM mix paper and natural soybean ink
- Packaged in a 1000g white cardboard box made of recycled materials. Shipped in a cardboard box made of recycled materials.
This purchase includes a complimentary interactive PDF download of the 2022 Artist of Life Workbook.
Orders require up 1-3 business days for processing, then shipping estimates apply.
- Domestic orders: 3-8 business day
- International orders: 8-28 business days.
Free shipping within the US only, on orders $90 and over.
International orders may be subject to customs processing + customs fees. We're unable to expedite a package held in customs. Processing times vary by country. Per the Terms of Service, by placing an order, the customer agrees to pay customs fees without reimbursement. Fees vary by country.
A link to download your complimentary Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) PDF will be emailed to you when your print workbook ships.
- Goodbye 2021 – Reflect on your highlights and lessons learned in 2021 with compassion
- Hello 2022 – Envision all of the possibilities waiting for you in 2022
- Self Love – Build a solid foundation for growth through a loving relationship with yourself
- Mindset Refresh – Evaluate your current mindset and beliefs that might be holding you back
- Habit Design – Create a plan to commit to your ideal habits and break bad ones
- 2022 Goals – Get clear on your goals in the following areas: Dream Life, Health, Relationships, Career/School, Personal Growth, Money, Home, Creativity, and Spirituality
- Bucket List – Create a list of 100 fun things you want to do before 2023
- Ideal World – Consider how you can share your light and make a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey – Create a plan to stay on track and push past comparison and excuses
- Goal Book – Organize and review your goals every month and quarter with ease
- Year at a Glance – Outline a preview of the entire year ahead
- Self Reflection Wheel – Rate yourself on every area of your life to see which one(s) needs your attention
- Journaling Prompts – 29 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery