The 2021 Artist of Life Workbook is a 150-page guided workbook to help you create your most intentional and meaningful year in 2021.
This digital workbook is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes. You can fill it out directly on your computer, tablet, or choose to print it out on paper.
With 150 pages of questions & exercises for self discovery, self love and life design, it's a tool to keep you inspired, motivated, and organized, taking you from where you are to where you want to be: a guide to new beginnings in life.
Are you ready for brighter days in 2021?
A link to download the Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be sent to you in an email after your purchase.
The Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes. You can use any PDF-editing program to fill it out.
- On computers, we recommend using Adobe Reader (free).
- On iPad, we suggest the following apps: Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Noteshelf, Notes Plus.
If you purchased the print version of the Artist of Life Workbook: The link to download your digital Workbook will be emailed to you when your item ships.
- Goodbye 2020 – Reflect on your highlights and lessons learned in 2020 with compassion
- Hello 2021 – Envision all of the possibilities and growth waiting for you in 2021
- Self Love – Build a loving relationship with yourself by learning how to put you and your needs first
- Habit Design – Create a plan to commit to your ideal habits and break bad ones
- Mindset Refresh – Evaluate your current mindset and beliefs that might be holding you back
- 2021 Goals – Get clear on your goals in the following areas: Dream Life, Health, Relationships, Career/School, Personal Growth, Money, Home, Creativity, and Spirituality
- Ideal World – Consider how you can share your light and make a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey – Create a plan to stay on track and get real about your fears
- Comparison to Inspiration – Learn how to make the comparison trap work for you
- Eliminating Excuses – Break down your excuses before they have a chance to get in your way
- Goal Book – Organize and review your goals every month and quarter with ease
- Self Reflection Wheel – Rate yourself on every area of your life to see which one(s) needs your attention
- Journaling Prompts – 29 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery