2019 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital)
The 2019 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a 125-page workbook to help you create your most inspiring & successful year.
These questions and exercises are designed to guide you through self-discovery, exploration, and fulfillment. The workbook will help you create your dream life, from clarifying your vision to following through on execution. See below for detailed descriptions of what’s waiting for you in the workbook.
Are you ready to make magic happen in 2019?
Purchase includes three files (zipped):
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook (in color)
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook (in black and white, for printing)
- Habit Tracker, single page (to print out or fill digitally)
Have a question? Check out the FAQ! If you don't see your questions answered there first, then contact email@example.com.
A link to download the 2020 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be sent to you in your order confirmation email after purchase.
If purchased with the 2020 Artist of Life Workbook (print version): The digital download of the Workbook will be emailed to you when your item ships.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE 2020 ARTIST OF LIFE WORKBOOK:
- Goodbye 2019 – Reflect on your highlights, growth, mistakes and lessons learned in 2018
- Hello 2020 – Envision your dream year, from the way you want to feel to all the amazing opportunities you want to invite
- 2020 Goals – Get detailed with your goals in the following areas: Health, Relationships, Career, Personal Growth, Creative, Spiritual, Home, Money, Adventure, and Ultimate Life Goals
- Self Love – Exercises for knowing yourself, refreshing your mindset, and creating a sustainable lifestyle using self care & habit design tools
- Bucket List – Create a fun list of 100 things you want to do before 2021
- Ideal World – Consider how you can contribute to making a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey - Tips for being consistent and staying committed to your goals
- Goal Book - Space for setting goals and reviewing your progress every month and quarter
- Journaling Prompts - 30 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery
THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO YOUR DREAM LIFE…
I’ve been using a yearly workbook since 2014 (the year I started Lavendaire) and I can’t begin to tell you all the amazing benefits to having one. I found clarity and guidance to help me change my life. During my early twenties, I was incredibly lost with no sense of direction and it was incredibly frustrating. Fast forward to now, I absolutely love the life I’ve created today.
That kind of transformation doesn’t happen overnight, but over years of self-discovery and exploration. Lucky for you, I’ve compiled all of the exercises that have helped me create my dream life into this very workbook.
In this fourth edition of the Artist of Life Workbook, I’ve taken your feedback and updated the workbook to make this experience even more valuable. I’m confident that if you commit to filling out this workbook and reviewing it often, you will see change and growth in 2020 that will astonish you.
Within these pages lie the clarity, direction, and confidence you’ll need to make your wildest dreams, goals and intentions come true.
Are you ready to create your best year in 2020?
THIS WORKBOOK IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- wake up inspired & motivated for your life
- strengthen your focus on what truly matters to you
- solidify your lessons learned from the past year
- clarify exactly what you want, who you want to be, and how to get there
- develop positive habits to enrich your lifestyle
- have a system of accountability to keep you on track with your goals
- find extra motivation through obstacles, challenges, and tough times
- live a balanced life that fills your soul
- create a life that you absolutely love—one that you are obsessed with
- be able to look back and see how you’ve grown over the years
- take action to create the year of your dreams
THIS WORKBOOK IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU...
- aren’t willing to put in the work to fill out the entire workbook, review it monthly, and take the actions needed to reach your goals
- don’t take full responsibility for your life
- don’t believe you can change