The 2022 Artist of Life Workbook is a guided workbook to help you create your most intentional and successful year in 2022.
This digital workbook is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes. You can fill it out directly on your computer, tablet, or choose to print it out on paper.
With 152 pages of questions & exercises for self discovery, goal-setting, and accountability, it's a tool to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
A link to download the Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be sent to you in an email after your purchase.
It will arrive as a zip file containing the Interactive PDF as well as an A5-sized PDF for those who want the same size as our print Artist of Life Workbook.
The Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes. You can use any PDF-editing program to fill it out.
- On computers, we recommend using Adobe Reader (free).
- On iPad, we suggest the following apps: Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Noteshelf, Notes Plus.
If you purchased the print version of the Artist of Life Workbook: The link to download your digital Workbook will be emailed to you when your item ships.
- Goodbye 2021 – Reflect on your highlights and lessons learned in 2021 with compassion
- Hello 2022 – Envision all of the possibilities waiting for you in 2022
- Self Love – Build a solid foundation for growth through a loving relationship with yourself
- Mindset Refresh – Evaluate your current mindset and beliefs that might be holding you back
- Habit Design – Create a plan to commit to your ideal habits and break bad ones
- 2022 Goals – Get clear on your goals in the following areas: Dream Life, Health, Relationships, Career/School, Personal Growth, Money, Home, Creativity, and Spirituality
- Bucket List – Create a list of 100 fun things you want to do before 2023
- Ideal World – Consider how you can share your light and make a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey – Create a plan to stay on track and push past comparison and excuses
- Goal Book – Organize and review your goals every month and quarter with ease
- Year at a Glance – Outline a preview of the entire year ahead
- Self Reflection Wheel – Rate yourself on every area of your life to see which one(s) needs your attention
- Journaling Prompts – 29 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery