The 2023 Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a guided workbook to help you create your most intentional and successful year in 2023.
This digital workbook is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes. You can fill it out directly on your computer, tablet, or choose to print it out on paper.
With 152 pages of questions & exercises for self discovery, goal-setting, and accountability, it's a tool to take you from where you are to where you want to be.
You can find the print version of the workbook here.
A link to download the Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) will be sent to you in an email after your purchase.
It will arrive as a PDF file in A5 size, the same size as our print Artist of Life Workbook.
The Artist of Life Workbook (Digital) is a PDF formatted with interactive text boxes and elements. You can fill it out on your computer or tablet with any PDF-editing software. On computers, we recommend using Adobe Reader (free). On iPad, we suggest the following apps: Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Noteshelf, Notes Plus.
Be sure to save before closing your editing software so you don’t lose any progress!
You can also print out your workbook to handwrite your responses.
If you purchased the print version of the Artist of Life Workbook: The link to download your digital Workbook will be emailed to you when your item ships.
- Goodbye 2022 – Reflect on your highlights and lessons learned in 2022 with compassion
- Hello 2023 – Envision all of the possibilities waiting for you in 2023
- Self Love – Build a solid foundation for growth through a loving relationship with yourself
- Mindset Refresh – Evaluate your current mindset and beliefs that might be holding you back
- Habit Design – Create a plan to commit to your ideal habits and break bad ones
- 2023 Goals – Get clear on your goals in the following areas: Dream Life, Health, Relationships, Career/School, Personal Growth, Money, Home, Creativity, and Spirituality
- Bucket List – Create a list of 100 fun things you want to do before 2024
- Ideal World – Consider how you can share your light and make a positive impact in the world
- Lessons for the Journey – Create a plan to stay on track and push past comparison and excuses
- Goal Book – Organize and review your goals every month and quarter with ease
- Year at a Glance – Outline a preview of the entire year ahead
- Self Reflection Wheel – Rate yourself on every area of your life to see which one(s) needs your attention
- Journaling Prompts – 29 journaling prompts to spark inspiration and encourage self discovery